Friday 27 November 2015

Magazine Advert- Editing Update 5

I have been experimenting with different fonts to go as a subheading on the advert. I was using the website, 'PicMonkey' to do this. 
This first font called, 'Mossy' was too thin and didn't stand out against the background. 



Because the first font was too faint, I chose a more bold one called, 'Chelsea Market'. I asked a peer what they thought of this font compared to the last one and they said that they did prefer it because it was bold however they suggested that I try to find a more edgy font to relate to my music genre, Alternative Rock. 

 This is the final font that I decided to put on my magazine advert called, 'Edo'. It is better because it is sill bold however more edgy and it suits my genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment