Friday 27 November 2015

Magazine Advert- Editing Update 3

First, in Adobe Photoshop, I adjusted the colour curves of he background to try and make the landscape colours more noticeable whilst still keeping them in a muted palette. 
I adjusted the highlights, brightness, contrast and shadows to get the desired effect. 




However, I still didn't feel like this was surreal enough so I placed the whole image so far into an online editor called, 'PicMonkey'. I then went into 'Textures' then 'Burst' and selected the middle texture. I then experimented with the saturation and fade toolbars until I got the desired effect. 
This is the final background image. I am much more pleased now that I have added this texture over the top because I think I have made the album imagery much more interesting and different because it is surreal, meeting the expectations of my genre. 


No comments:

Post a Comment